Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Chuck

Default New Vase

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available for
viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap version.
: * )=

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Chuck

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 02:31:21 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

(Chuck) wrote:

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available for
viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap version.
: * )=

Magnificent!! And the finish was?

Chernobyl Green. A magical paint with the ability to actually ...

....wait for it...

G L O W I N T H E D A R K !!!

Can you believe it?!

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Arch

Hi Chuck, Looks like a Chernobyl knock off of old Socrates' hemlock cup.
Nevertheless, a fantastic piece. Like WOW!

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter