DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New Vase (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/135978-new-vase.html)

Chuck December 16th 05 07:58 PM

New Vase

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available for
viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap version.
: * )=

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

Lobby Dosser December 17th 05 02:31 AM

New Vase

(Chuck) wrote:

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available for
viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap version.
: * )=

Magnificent!! And the finish was?

Chuck December 17th 05 04:27 PM

New Vase

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 02:31:21 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

(Chuck) wrote:

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available for
viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap version.
: * )=

Magnificent!! And the finish was?

Chernobyl Green. A magical paint with the ability to actually ...

....wait for it...

G L O W I N T H E D A R K !!!

Can you believe it?!

Lobby Dosser December 17th 05 11:04 PM

New Vase

wrote:

(Chuck) wrote:

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available for
viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap version.
: * )=

Magnificent!! And the finish was?

Chernobyl Green. A magical paint with the ability to actually ...

...wait for it...

G L O W I N T H E D A R K !!!

Can you believe it?!

Dang! If only we didn't have to buy it from the Rooskies. Or whatever
they are now. Getting so's you can't tell the players without a program.

Leif Thorvaldson December 18th 05 12:09 AM

New Vase

wrote:

(Chuck) wrote:

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available for
viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap version.
: * )=

Magnificent!! And the finish was?

Chernobyl Green. A magical paint with the ability to actually ...

...wait for it...

G L O W I N T H E D A R K !!!

Can you believe it?!

Dang! If only we didn't have to buy it from the Rooskies. Or whatever
they are now. Getting so's you can't tell the players without a program.

=====Dang! It must also have the property of invisibility as I can't find
it on ABPW!!

Leif

Arch December 18th 05 12:56 AM

New Vase

Hi Chuck, Looks like a Chernobyl knock off of old Socrates' hemlock cup.
Nevertheless, a fantastic piece. Like WOW!

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Lobby Dosser December 18th 05 03:35 AM

New Vase

wrote:

(Chuck) wrote:

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available
for viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap
version.
: * )=

Magnificent!! And the finish was?

Chernobyl Green. A magical paint with the ability to actually ...

...wait for it...

G L O W I N T H E D A R K !!!

Can you believe it?!

Dang! If only we didn't have to buy it from the Rooskies. Or whatever
they are now. Getting so's you can't tell the players without a
program.

=====Dang! It must also have the property of invisibility as I can't
find it on ABPW!!

Leif

Gee, and the most Intricate and Well Executed turning we've seen in a
looong time! That's too bad.

Leif Thorvaldson December 18th 05 03:55 AM

New Vase

wrote:

(Chuck) wrote:

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available
for viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap
version.
: * )=

Magnificent!! And the finish was?

Chernobyl Green. A magical paint with the ability to actually ...

...wait for it...

G L O W I N T H E D A R K !!!

Can you believe it?!

Dang! If only we didn't have to buy it from the Rooskies. Or whatever
they are now. Getting so's you can't tell the players without a
program.

=====Dang! It must also have the property of invisibility as I can't
find it on ABPW!!

Leif

Gee, and the most Intricate and Well Executed turning we've seen in a
looong time! That's too bad.

===Well, if that's the case it is just as well I don't see it, as I can get
very depressed after viewing such expertly crafted works! Good work Chuck
based on the Auld Lobby ******* evaluation!!*G*

Leif

mac davis December 19th 05 04:58 PM

New Vase

wrote:

(Chuck) wrote:

I just wanted to let folks know that my latest vase is available for
viewing on abpw. I hope it doesn't look like the cheap version.
: * )=

Magnificent!! And the finish was?

Chernobyl Green. A magical paint with the ability to actually ...

...wait for it...

G L O W I N T H E D A R K !!!

Can you believe it?!

Dang! If only we didn't have to buy it from the Rooskies. Or whatever
they are now. Getting so's you can't tell the players without a program.

=====Dang! It must also have the property of invisibility as I can't find
it on ABPW!!

Leif

be very afraid, Leif... it IS there...