Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Just a bit of a brag

The students in 2 of my classes are hosting an annual charity fishing
tournament. One of these students come to me wanting to donate something to
the event that could be auctioned or raffled. I asked her what she would
bring and she informed me that she has been doing some wood buring and
thought she could create something nice for the event. I told her if she was
interested I'd bring her something to work on. The result of our efforts can
be seen at the following link. I turned a simple plate. She made it into
something AMAZING. These kids amaze me everytime I turn around. Take a look
at her work and give feedback please. I plan on sharing this with her.

http://www.wku.edu/hilltopperclassic...efishplate.htm

Thanks,
JD

Just another brag JD Woodturning 10 December 13th 07 02:01 AM
OT Brag sweet sawdust Woodworking 4 June 15th 07 06:03 AM
BRAG: successfully sharpened gouge David Walthall Woodturning 4 December 21st 03 06:42 AM