Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OT Brag

I was just accepted into the Southern Atrists Federation. Nominated by the
Kentucky Arts Council. Took a look at thier web site and methinks they must
have LOWERED thier standards or I am a LOT better then I thought I was.
Sort of scary either way.

Posted to rec.woodworking

"sweet sawdust" wrote in message
I was just accepted into the Southern Atrists Federation. Nominated by

the
Kentucky Arts Council. Took a look at thier web site and methinks they

must
have LOWERED thier standards or I am a LOT better then I thought I was.
Sort of scary either way.

Congratulations! I've visited your website and you deserve it.

Nice website also, but you do need to ratchet up that speel checker a notch
or two! ("artisan" and "diagonal")

I mention it because I do the same thing all the time, although I'm not
dyslexic, my are fingers!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 6/1/07

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 12:47:32 -0500, "sweet sawdust"
wrote:

I was just accepted into the Southern Atrists Federation. Nominated by the
Kentucky Arts Council. Took a look at thier web site and methinks they must
have LOWERED thier standards or I am a LOT better then I thought I was.
Sort of scary either way.

Maybe a bit of both, Curran...

Congratulations!!

(It's art when they pay what you're asking)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

I was just accepted into the Southern Atrists Federation. Nominated by the
Kentucky Arts Council. Took a look at thier web site and methinks they must
have LOWERED thier standards or I am a LOT better then I thought I was.
Sort of scary either way.

I think you should be very proud and pleased. The humility is nice,
BUT.... you wouldn't be there if you hadn't earned it.

Good work!

Robert