Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Ping: Charlie B

Charlie,
Had a big computer crash and lost your link to that guy who did the awesome
carving. Please forward or post another.

Thanks
TomNie

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Dec 19, 6:32 am, "TomNie" wrote:
Charlie,
Had a big computer crash and lost your link to that guy who did the awesome
carving. Please forward or post another.

Thanks
TomNie

Tom - should I be thinking that this post is being read in your new
shop? Juuuuussst kidding....

From the inimitable Charlieb:

http://www.firsanov.ru/

here's some more

http://mfirsanov.deviantart.com/

If you want the Russian translated to english - cut the
..ru address from this message then go here

*************

I probably spent over an hour there, and have sent that link out a few
times myself. I sure gives any kind of craftsman an apprecation for
good work.

Robert
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

and paste it in the "Translate a Web page" box.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

There's a mean streak in you obviously. Another higher priority has
developed which is to finish another guest room and the exercise room (since
it seems a common opinion, well, at least my wife's, that I need to go back
to working out with the weights). Or get rid of some weight, or something. I
get confused sometimes on the details.

So, my turning is being done by candlelight instead of that elaborate system
I "designed". And the Christmas ornaments I swore LAST YEAR would be done
for the friends and family are still in the "design" phase.

Still have time left to say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I WISH YOU HAVE A WARM AND
LOVING HOLIDAY.

TomNie

wrote in message
On Dec 19, 6:32 am, "TomNie" wrote:
Charlie,
Had a big computer crash and lost your link to that guy who did the
awesome
carving. Please forward or post another.

Thanks
TomNie

Tom - should I be thinking that this post is being read in your new
shop? Juuuuussst kidding....

From the inimitable Charlieb:

http://www.firsanov.ru/

here's some more

http://mfirsanov.deviantart.com/

If you want the Russian translated to english - cut the
.ru address from this message then go here

*************

I probably spent over an hour there, and have sent that link out a few
times myself. I sure gives any kind of craftsman an apprecation for
good work.

Robert
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

and paste it in the "Translate a Web page" box.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Dec 19, 3:21 pm, "TomNie" wrote:

SNIP

I "designed". And the Christmas ornaments I swore LAST YEAR would be done for the friends and family re still in the "design" phase.

Hey.... I forgot about those...

Still have time left to say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND I WISH YOU HAVE A WARM AND LOVING HOLIDAY.

Thank you, Tom. I hope this season finds you and yours safe, well,
and together.

Merry Christmas!!

Robert

Ping Charlie Self Neil Ward Woodworking 4 March 5th 07 07:02 AM
Ping -- Charlie Self Charlie Self Woodworking 3 May 17th 06 10:12 PM
Ping Charlie Self: Will Self? Fly-by-Night CC Woodworking 1 December 9th 04 10:39 PM
Ping: Charlie Self RKON Woodworking 4 August 26th 04 11:40 PM
Ping: Charlie Self Peter Shull Woodworking 20 March 23rd 04 10:22 AM