Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
JD JD is offline

Default Just another brag

I don't post often (primarily because it seems I know less than most
people here do), but I read this discussion board on a weekly basis.
The insights, ideas, knowledge, and all around good humor makes this
discussion board a pleasure to read. I wish to thank everyone who
contributes to this board and thank you for contributing your
knowledge. In other words, as I tell my university students when they
ask me what I've done all day, thanks for "stamping out ignorance in
the world." Without the ability to share what one learns, what good is
it to know something?
Again, I appreciate this discussion board and the patience that many
of you show with those of us who have a lesser knowledge of wood
turning.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,
Thanks for the knowledge and the laughs,

JD

OT Brag sweet sawdust Woodworking 4 June 15th 07 06:03 AM
BRAG: successfully sharpened gouge David Walthall Woodturning 4 December 21st 03 06:42 AM