Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default How do you set up your booth at shows?

Very basic question, but I hate reinventing the wheel..

I've only done 3 shows, most of my business is referral and I'm new at this..

I'd love info/pictures/experiences on what works, hasn't worked, failed, etc...

The shows that I've done actually provided tables and chairs but I'm going to
have to build a booth, or break-down shelves like Robohippy uses or something
like that..

What works for you as a turner at shows??

Thanks,

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Kip Kip is offline

On Nov 27, 10:13�am, mac davis wrote:
Very basic question, but I hate reinventing the wheel..

Mac: I tried (twice) to email a picture and some comments off group-email me at with a good address and I will forward it

Kip Powers

Phone Booth Plans Tom Woodworking 9 September 20th 05 09:29 PM
Church Booth Plans Woodchuck34 Woodworking 4 March 11th 05 12:47 AM
Kitchen booth plans Ros Woodworking 2 February 14th 05 01:37 PM
photo booth barn owl Woodturning 10 January 23rd 05 09:58 AM
Breakfast Booth joey Woodworking 2 January 5th 05 04:01 PM