DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How do you set up your booth at shows? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/222773-how-do-you-set-up-your-booth-shows.html)

mac davis November 27th 07 04:13 PM

How do you set up your booth at shows?

Very basic question, but I hate reinventing the wheel..

I've only done 3 shows, most of my business is referral and I'm new at this..

I'd love info/pictures/experiences on what works, hasn't worked, failed, etc...

The shows that I've done actually provided tables and chairs but I'm going to
have to build a booth, or break-down shelves like Robohippy uses or something
like that..

What works for you as a turner at shows??

Thanks,

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Kip November 28th 07 12:36 AM

On Nov 27, 10:13�am, mac davis wrote:
Very basic question, but I hate reinventing the wheel..

Mac: I tried (twice) to email a picture and some comments off group-email me at with a good address and I will forward it

Kip Powers