Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default New website

HI all. I just went public with a new website that I have been
working on for a loooong time. I am not real swift at all website
design, but was determined to do it on my own, so it took a while.
Please check it out and give me feedback, suggestions or glitches. I
am a long die-hard Mac user, but we have a PC in the house. The site
seems to work well on both platforms. All comments welcome.

http://breezyhillturning.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Wonderful website,shop, and work.
MinnJim

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Well done, good site and I love your work.

Tom.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Sep 15, 10:02 am, wrote:
HI all. I just went public with a new website that I have been
working on for a loooong time. I am not real swift at all website
design, but was determined to do it on my own, so it took a while.
Please check it out and give me feedback, suggestions or glitches. I
am a long die-hard Mac user, but we have a PC in the house. The site
seems to work well on both platforms. All comments welcome.

http://breezyhillturning.com

nice site, nice work too. I want to spend some time looking at those
shop pictures. Looks like a few good ideas I can learn from.
Thanks,
Brad

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Sep 15, 10:02 am, wrote:
HI all. I just went public with a new website that I have been
working on for a loooong time. I am not real swift at all website
design, but was determined to do it on my own, so it took a while.
Please check it out and give me feedback, suggestions or glitches. I
am a long die-hard Mac user, but we have a PC in the house. The site
seems to work well on both platforms. All comments welcome.

http://breezyhillturning.com

Nice looking site Mike and the turnings look even better. Bob

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Mike,
Nice work. Enjoyed the site.
Gallery button to home page - had to leave and come back rather than keep
hitting back button.
Biography, Artist Statement out of alignment.

Thanks for all the info. Lots of ideas and some beautiful work. Great
diversity.
TomNie

ups.com...