Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Tom Nie Tom Nie is offline

Default New website

Mike,
Nice work. Enjoyed the site.
Gallery button to home page - had to leave and come back rather than keep
hitting back button.
Biography, Artist Statement out of alignment.

Thanks for all the info. Lots of ideas and some beautiful work. Great
diversity.
TomNie

wrote in message
ups.com...
HI all. I just went public with a new website that I have been
working on for a loooong time. I am not real swift at all website
design, but was determined to do it on my own, so it took a while.
Please check it out and give me feedback, suggestions or glitches. I
am a long die-hard Mac user, but we have a PC in the house. The site
seems to work well on both platforms. All comments welcome.

http://breezyhillturning.com