Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default fa: anyone need a shopsmith tailstock

friend asked me to dispose of this for him, he says it's a shopsmith
tailstock - I know some of you folks use shopsmiths, maybe it's useful -
here's the auction link (at least the starting price is cheap) -

I have a handful of saw fences and router fences that he also asked me to
dispose of, so if you want those kinds of things, look at my auctions
tomorrow or later - this is the only potentially lathe related thing other
than a replaceable point #2 MT live center (but it's really for metal
working and, though with a 1/2X13 thread, it coudl be handy for wood working
also

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email