Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default occasional reminder - source for inexpensive faceplates

there are enough new folks here that maybe it's time for me to remind
you-all that you can get inexpensive welded faceplates from me, just follow
the proper link from my web page, www.wbnoble.com

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"William Noble" wrote...
there are enough new folks here that maybe it's time for me to remind
you-all that you can get inexpensive welded faceplates from me, just follow
the proper link from my web page, www.wbnoble.com

Bill:

Just want to let you know that the 1 1/8" x 8 & 1" x 8 LH also fit Yates American / Brodhead-Garrett J-170 lathes.

--
Timothy Juvenal
www.tjwoodworking.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning