DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   occasional reminder - source for inexpensive faceplates (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/209353-occasional-reminder-source-inexpensive-faceplates.html)

William Noble August 5th 07 07:20 AM

occasional reminder - source for inexpensive faceplates

there are enough new folks here that maybe it's time for me to remind
you-all that you can get inexpensive welded faceplates from me, just follow
the proper link from my web page, www.wbnoble.com

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

VibraJet August 5th 07 12:59 PM

occasional reminder - source for inexpensive faceplates

"William Noble" wrote...
there are enough new folks here that maybe it's time for me to remind
you-all that you can get inexpensive welded faceplates from me, just follow
the proper link from my web page, www.wbnoble.com

Bill:

Just want to let you know that the 1 1/8" x 8 & 1" x 8 LH also fit Yates American / Brodhead-Garrett J-170 lathes.

--
Timothy Juvenal
www.tjwoodworking.com

William Noble August 6th 07 05:43 AM

occasional reminder - source for inexpensive faceplates

thanks, site updated.

"William Noble" wrote...