Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Tools for sale

Lottsa tools for sale here and lathes to fill your pockets, but all in
Ontario
http://www.canadianwoodworking.com/c...ex.php?catid=2

Another question I have is what is the difference between reeves
variable speed drives and Electronic variable spped drive. I know one
starts at a prescribe speed and the electronic starts at 0. Is one
better than the other.
Are they both worth about the same in money value. Is 0 start better
for turning . I s 450 to fast for first speed as for outta round green
blanks. Or just outta round Any other information on drives

FOR SALE-- 6 major tools Bob Schmall Woodworking 0 February 19th 07 03:01 PM
Tools For Sale Bjarn Woodworking 4 December 16th 05 08:58 AM
tools for sale rick pixley Woodturning 0 January 22nd 05 09:43 PM