Posted to rec.woodworking
Bjarn

Default Tools For Sale

I am new to this group and hopefully I am doing this right. I have
several tools for sale and would like to sell locally (Tempe, AZ Area),
if your interested please respond. Here are the following items I have:
Old Stanley's, Millers Falls etc. Planes, Chisels, Squares, Bevels,
Saws, etc.

Bjarn Sorensen
480-838-2481

Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Bjarn wrote:

I am new to this group and hopefully I am doing this right. I have
several tools for sale and would like to sell locally (Tempe, AZ
Area), if your interested please respond. Here are the following
items I have: Old Stanley's, Millers Falls etc. Planes, Chisels,
Squares, Bevels, Saws, etc.

Bjarn Sorensen
480-838-2481

Why not snap a few pictures and sell them on Ebay? Certainly more
promising than what you may hit upon in a newsgroup.
Posted to rec.woodworking
FunkySpaceCowboy

I'm not local for you (Houston, TX) but would be interested in buying a
few old Stanley planes, old handsaws or any other older handtools that
are in more or less working condition, if the prices are right. I'd be
happy to pay the shipping costs of course.

Cheers,

Josh

Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy

Do you have a scraping plane, perhaps?
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy

On 15 Dec 2005 14:28:49 -0800, "Bjarn" wrote:

I am new to this group and hopefully I am doing this right. I have
several tools for sale and would like to sell locally (Tempe, AZ Area),
if your interested please respond. Here are the following items I have:
Old Stanley's, Millers Falls etc. Planes, Chisels, Squares, Bevels,
Saws, etc.

Bjarn Sorensen
480-838-2481

Are you sure you don't have a lot of clamps to sell?

Andy