Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Photo of Spirals or Flutes Being cut with a router

Hello All,

My new book, "The Woodturners FAQ Book", is nearing completion at the
publisher. I had mentioned devices for cutting flutes and spirals in
spindles using a router. I did not have a photo of a spindle actually
being cut, only a photo of one of the machines available to do this,
but without any wood mounted on it. The publisher feels that I need a
photo showing a spiral being cut with a router. Can anyone help me?
i.e., do you have one of these and could furnish a photo of it in
operation or do you know of a web site showing such an operation? I'm
trying to get them to have the book available by June so I do not want
to hold them up.

Thanks for your consideration.

Fred Holder
http://www.fholder.com

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Hi Fred,

Here are a few links that came up with a quick Google search:

http://books.google.com/books?id=CYy...qty4#PPA362,M1

http://www.mik.com.au/layout/product...?productID=857

http://www.houseoftools.com/product.htm?pid=169889

http://www.vegawoodworking.com/ld.html

http://www.timbecon.com.au/productse...x=router+lathe

Buddy

oups.com...

Old Sears gadget for turning spirals with router Joe Bleau Woodworking 12 February 1st 07 09:06 PM
Can you make a plunge cut with a router? ppdavid Woodworking 3 May 8th 06 05:01 PM
Magic Photo, easily blend your digigtal photo onto another image [email protected] Woodturning 0 April 14th 06 12:32 AM
Router Bit Depth of Cut Creep - One Cause Of charlie b Woodworking 20 March 18th 06 02:44 PM
chips, swarf, or spirals Steve B Metalworking 8 December 29th 05 09:07 PM