Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Positive Pressure Mask and Shield

I seem to have developed a lung problem and I must get and 'use' a good
filter mask. I guess the type that delivers positive air pressure would be
what I need. Can anyone recommend a brand name of one available in Canada?
Also, what should I be looking at for cost.
Thanks.
--
Tom in Qualicum Beach, BC