Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Selecting a chuck

Hello, I am trying to select a chuck for my new lathe. I am
considering the OneWay talon, the Super Nova2, and the Vicmarc 5 1/2".
Any thoughts?

Selecting a chuck Spinney Woodworking 5 January 6th 07 10:55 PM
selecting type of relay Rusty Home Repair 9 September 24th 06 11:48 PM
Help with selecting a finish? nireedmot Woodworking 5 January 14th 06 05:41 PM
Need help selecting vinyl windows [email protected] Home Ownership 1 December 18th 04 09:09 PM
help in selecting welder Dan Metalworking 5 February 16th 04 05:37 AM