Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Reeves drive lubrication

There was a thread here lately on the Sears 15" Reeves drive lathe. I lost
the thread, but I had the lathe jam on me tonight as in it would not change
speeds. So I tore it down and took off the pulleys and lubricated the thing
and then reassembled it. Considering the absurdity of the parts blow up and
the manual this is not rocket science but it is creative dissassembly and
reverse. I got some pictures and will post a page. I think it will be a help
to any one who uses a Reeves drive.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

TS Lubrication TinWoodsmn Woodworking 16 April 17th 06 06:41 PM
Lubrication dilema john UK diy 2 July 10th 05 06:05 PM
Reeves drive probs Joe C. Woodturning 3 February 22nd 05 01:23 AM
Ngraver lubrication? CB Wilson Metalworking 1 September 12th 04 02:15 PM