Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default fs: really nice laser heads for your hollowing rig anyone?

I picked up a bunch of lasers - photo on my web site in the misc for sale
section - these are more powerful than laser pointers - run nicely with two
AAA cells or AA - the cell in the photo is AAA, diameter is 0.410 inches,
length is 1.25 inches

these have pigtail wires so you can put the batteries in the handle of your
hollowing rig - that will reduce unsprung weight and improve reliability.
you can modify an old flashlight if you like to be the battery holder.

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

I got an inqiry saying that I had hidden these too deep on my web page - so
for anyone who, as they say, was lost in the web, here is a direct link -
they are the first item on the page
http://www.wbnoble.com/forsale/Misc_forsale.html

.. .