Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default fs: really nice laser heads for your hollowing rig anyone?

I picked up a bunch of lasers - photo on my web site in the misc for sale
section - these are more powerful than laser pointers - run nicely with two
AAA cells or AA - the cell in the photo is AAA, diameter is 0.410 inches,
length is 1.25 inches

these have pigtail wires so you can put the batteries in the handle of your
hollowing rig - that will reduce unsprung weight and improve reliability.
you can modify an old flashlight if you like to be the battery holder.

--
bill
to email me, to to my web page, www.wbnoble.com and find my email