Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
eva eva is offline

Default where can i get discounted offers in interior accessory

Hi, I desparatly want to open a very attractive and unique store
retailing in home accessories,furnishings ,gift item and even crockery
in my country Kenya for all family. My budget is very limited.
Question is, can you advise where I can get good and fast selling
products at low cost.I would also like great ideas of displaying my
items.Thanks Evelyn

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article . com, eva
wrote:

Question is, can you advise where I can get good and fast selling
products at low cost

Good. Fast. Cheap.

Pick two.