Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Everything you always wanted to know about CA (Super Glue)...

Hello to the group,

Many of you have asked me to post my article on cyanoacrylate (CA, or Super
Glue) adhesives. In the past I had to email interested folks individually.
However, since I now have a website, (yes, finally :-) it's much easier. If
you are interested in learning about CA adhesive, point your browser to my
website at: www.woodturningvideosplus.com and click on the Library link.
There you will find the CA article, as well as several more on different
aspects related to woodturning. Thanks and best wishes to you and yours for
a safe, happy and healthy holiday season!

P.S. If you find any problems loading the website, please let me know the
page you were on, your browser and what happened. Thanks!
--
Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

Website: www.woodturningvideosplus.com

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment

Elmers Ultimate Glue or Gorilla Glue - TIA Happiness is Woodworking 8 October 11th 06 06:19 PM
How much gap for glue for these joints....? bent Woodworking 16 February 26th 06 05:21 PM
If glue is stronger than the wood, do you need to use screws when attaching legs to a table? YJJim Woodworking 3 December 18th 03 03:29 PM
Popping glue lines T. Woodworking 0 October 27th 03 05:39 AM
Segmented Bowl Glue Line Creep Ken Vickery Woodturning 2 September 20th 03 01:38 PM