Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default how many coatings af Anchorseal to apply?

Hello,

I just when out and cut some bircha and have put on one coat of
Anchorseal. Is that enough or are multiple coats required?

Thank you

Marvin

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Marv
One coat is fine if it is put on heavy with a brush. Spraying will likely
need two coats a day apart. If it is going to sit a long time in sunlight,
two coats are recommended but I tend to use only one with decent results.

______
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS, Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com
"espressoMarv" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I just when out and cut some bircha and have put on one coat of
Anchorseal. Is that enough or are multiple coats required?

Thank you

Marvin

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Like Marvin says, one heavy coat is enough. Keep applying until it stops soaking
in. If I later cut the long into pieces and slabs I'll recoat so any places it
was scraped off are good againg.

"espressoMarv" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello,

I just when out and cut some bircha and have put on one coat of
Anchorseal. Is that enough or are multiple coats required?

Thank you

Marvin

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

thank you

Marvin
espressoMarv wrote:
Hello,

I just when out and cut some bircha and have put on one coat of
Anchorseal. Is that enough or are multiple coats required?

Thank you

Marvin

Low-e (low emissivity) Coatings On Andersen & Pella Glass Windows ? Robert11 Home Repair 3 August 19th 06 04:51 AM
What to apply after Skimming ? DarkKnight UK diy 10 June 28th 06 09:16 AM
Anchorseal Removal Dan Klima Woodturning 6 January 10th 05 11:04 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Andura Coatings? Need to do something about pebbledash... Fitz UK diy 5 February 28th 04 08:27 AM