Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default what do you think about the P&N tools from the south pacific??

Hello,

I am planning on buying my first tools soon (3/8 spindle gouge, 3/4
skew chisel, 3/4 square end scraper and a parting tool)).

What do you think of the P&N tools in the Lee Valley catalogue? and how
would I fasten item U on pg 49 of the 2005/2006 fine woodworking tools
(item number 37B01.51)? ie the steel that goes in to the handle does
NOT narrow as in item N of same page.

Thank you

Marvin