Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Patriarch Patriarch is offline

Default what do you think about the P&N tools from the south pacific??

"espressoMarv" wrote in
ups.com:

thank you for all of the replies.

I have not completely decided what I am going to purchase yet. I am
leaning toward P&N for the spindle gouge and the parting tool and
Henry Taylor for the others. I am tied to Lee Valley for these
purchases as I have a gift certificate.

What other places/ tools do others buy?

Marvin

espressoMarv wrote:

Rob Lee of Lee Valley mentioned that the pricing changes go into effect
Friday for the US, and that there will be increases, primarily due to
changes in the value of the US vs the Canadian dollar. His
recommendation: Buy before Thursday, if you're in the US. If in
Canada, no big deal.

Patriarch