Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default displaying large bowls

i am interested to hear from those of you who make large (16"-26"
roughly) bowls or platters and how you display them in any great
quantity in the small areas you are given at small craft fairs
(standard 8ft table size plot). do any of you have any innovative ideas
or suggestions ?

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
robo hippy

Geoff,
Most of the bowls I sell are in the 6 inch size, up to16 inches. The
larger sizes seem to be more of a specialty market. I have shelves, 3
high on 2 sides, and 2 high on one side (which is where I sit. Since I
also make furniture, it goes under the shelves, and a small coveres
table on the side where I sit has some of my smaller things.I can fit a
lot of stuff on those shelves. Table space alone is pretty limiting.
Multi-level aids in the display.
robo hippy

for Sale Large SPINDLE Adaptor and Large 3C Collet for S/Bend LATHE [email protected] Metalworking 0 January 11th 05 09:32 PM
Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 23rd 04 11:50 PM
What should I use for finishing bowls? Derek Hartzell Woodturning 19 August 23rd 04 04:40 PM
Drying Rough turned green bowls - Pentacryl Scott H. Woodturning 5 April 15th 04 01:06 PM
How to 'contemporize' small bowls and boxes? Arch Woodturning 12 March 11th 04 08:26 PM