Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell

Default Woodturning with SDR, DVD Volume #3 (Turning Bowls) is nowavailable!

Hello to the group,

Good News! Woodturning with Steven D. Russell Volume #3 is now available and
ready to ship! Volume 3 features a double disk (approximately 2 hours, 20
minutes) video on DVD. As an introductory special, all orders will receive a
special discount for a limited time. Please see details below on the
discount and ordering. Volume 3 covers the following:

Woodturning with Steven D. Russell, Volume 3 Bowl Turning: Step by Step
Double disk DVD Video (approximately 2 hours, 20 minutes)

Also available as a Super Deluxe Combo-Pack with Volumes 1 & 2 e-books on
CD-ROM plus Volume 2 DVD Video, Turning Elegant Writing Pens.

DVD Video Contents:

In this double disk DVD video, Steve demonstrates all the steps necessary
for turning two-step bowls from green wood. Disk one begins with chainsawing
the bowl blank from the rough log, rounding the blank on the bandsaw, lathe
mounting options, turning the exterior, hollowing the interior of the
roughout and preparing it for drying, plus much more.

Disk two covers remounting the dried roughout on the lathe, truing the
roughout to remove the warped surface, mounting the bowl in a chuck, finish
turning the exterior and interior of the bowl, turning decorative elements,
reverse turning the foot, power sanding and finishing the completed bowl.
Sharpening the Irish ground bowl gouge on both wet and dry sharpening
systems and numerous tips and techniques are also included.

Payment Details: All volumes mailed in the U.S. will be shipped Priority
Mail through the U.S.P.S., which should result in arrival in 2-3 days or
less from date mailed. International shipping is also available. Please send
me your name and address so I can get a quote on international shipping. All
postage costs are at the exact fee charged by the carrier. I do not add any
handling or packaging costs. Please give the preferred shipping address when
ordering.

Pricing:

Volume 3 - Total cost if mailed in the U.S. - $44.05 (Regular price is $45,
Introductory Special of $40, (saves you $5.00) + $4.05 Priority Mail fee)

Super Deluxe Combo-Pack - Includes Volume 1 and 2 e-books, plus both DVD
Videos (bowl and pen). Total cost if mailed in the U.S. - $94.05 (Regular
price is $130, Introductory Special of $90 + $4.05 Priority Mail fee)

***NOTE: TEXAS RESIDENTS MUST PAY SALES TAX of 6.25%. Total cost for volumes
mailed to Texas residents:

Volume 3 - $46.55 ($40 + $2.50 tax + $4.05 Priority Mail fee)

Super Deluxe Combo-Pack - $99.68 ($90 + $5.63 tax + $4.05 Priority Mail fee)

We can accept cash, check, MasterCard, Visa and Discover Card. I do not have
a website or secure online ordering at this time. When paying by check,
please make checks payable to Steven D. Russell. Mailing address is as
follows: 22 Thornbush Place The Woodlands, TX 77381-6250 U.S.A.

If you would like to pay by credit card, please call me directly at
936-321-2475, my residence phone. If I am in the studio, you may leave your
credit card information on the answering machine. You may also call my wife,
Marjorie, at her office, 832-486-2065. If you prefer to avoid phone charges,
you may send your credit card information in two emails, i.e. split your
credit card number between two emails for security. We have used this in the
past and it has worked well.

When paying by credit card, please include the following information: full
name as it appears on the card, the account number and the expiration date
shown on the card. In addition, please state the type of card and note the
*billing address* and *zip code* where the statement is mailed. (The billing
address and zip code are new requirements by the bank credit card processors
to reduce credit card fraud.) Also, we need the last three digits on the
back of the card, in the signature box area, usually printed on the back.
Your credit card statement will show the charge from the studio's name,
Eurowood Werks.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via phone,
(936) 321-2475, letter or email. Thanks and all the best to you and yours!

Additional DVD video titles from Steven D. Russell will be available soonŠ

Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
mac davis

--

Good luck with the new DVD, Steven.. hope you sell a ton of 'em!

If I can get through this current pen addiction and back into bowls, I'll be
sending my check.. *g*
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell

Hello Mac,

Thanks for the kind words... The bowl video is doing very well, not only in
the U.S. But around the world. We're working on two new videos and I will
publish my third electronic book this fall. My shadow has to run hard to
keep up with me. VBG

I know what you mean, turning is a plethora of little addictions rolled into
one all consuming passion. Through the years, I've turned thousands and
thousands of bowls and I still never get bored turning a bowl. There is
something magical about a bowl...

Pens are also one of my favourite things to turn, especially when I inlay
them with precious metals and gemstones like diamonds, set in gold or
platinum. So many things to turn and so little time! Good luck to you and
best wishes in all of your woodturning endeavours!

On 4/13/06 10:17 AM, in article ,
"mac davis" wrote:

--

Good luck with the new DVD, Steven.. hope you sell a ton of 'em!

If I can get through this current pen addiction and back into bowls, I'll be
sending my check.. *g*
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg

In article ,
Steve Russell wrote:

Hello to the group,

Good News! Woodturning with Steven D. Russell Volume #3 is now available and
ready to ship! Volume 3 features a double disk (approximately 2 hours, 20
minutes) video on DVD. As an introductory special, all orders will receive a
special discount for a limited time. Please see details below on the
discount and ordering. Volume 3 covers the following:

Woodturning with Steven D. Russell, Volume 3 Bowl Turning: Step by Step
Double disk DVD Video (approximately 2 hours, 20 minutes)

I just picked this one up at the Seattle WW show, very nice product

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv