Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Steve Russell

Default Woodturning with SDR, DVD Volume #3 (Turning Bowls) is nowavailable!

Hello Mac,

Thanks for the kind words... The bowl video is doing very well, not only in
the U.S. But around the world. We're working on two new videos and I will
publish my third electronic book this fall. My shadow has to run hard to
keep up with me. VBG

I know what you mean, turning is a plethora of little addictions rolled into
one all consuming passion. Through the years, I've turned thousands and
thousands of bowls and I still never get bored turning a bowl. There is
something magical about a bowl...

Pens are also one of my favourite things to turn, especially when I inlay
them with precious metals and gemstones like diamonds, set in gold or
platinum. So many things to turn and so little time! Good luck to you and
best wishes in all of your woodturning endeavours!

On 4/13/06 10:17 AM, in article ,
"mac davis" wrote:

--

Good luck with the new DVD, Steven.. hope you sell a ton of 'em!

If I can get through this current pen addiction and back into bowls, I'll be
sending my check.. *g*
Mac

https://home.comcast.net/~mac.davis

Better Woodturning and Finishing Through Chemistry...

Steven D. Russell
Eurowood Werks Woodturning Studio, The Woodlands, Texas
Machinery, Tool and Product Testing for the Woodworking and Woodturning
Industries

³Woodturning with Steven D. Russell²
Volume #1 CD ROM e-Book * Available for Shipment
Volume #2 CD ROM e-Book/DVD Video * Available for Shipment
Volume #3 Double DVD Video on Bowl Turning * Available for Shipment