Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
W Canaday

Default goncalo alves pen blanks

This is my auction.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...s&c ategory0=
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
W Canaday

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:31:17 -0500, W Canaday wrote:

This is my auction.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...s&c ategory0=

The auction, obviously, is over. Have since learned that the wood I
offered had been mis-identified. I still don't know what it is for certain
but I'm not selling any more of it until I find out.

Bill
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Chuck

On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 10:46:50 -0500, W Canaday
wrote:

On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 17:31:17 -0500, W Canaday wrote:

This is my auction.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search...s&c ategory0=

The auction, obviously, is over. Have since learned that the wood I
offered had been mis-identified. I still don't know what it is for certain
but I'm not selling any more of it until I find out.

Bill

Hey Bill, I tried that URL and just came up with a search results
page, not a specific auction. I was going to take a gander at the
picture. Do you have a proper url for the auction page?

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget