Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales

Default WOODCUTS NEW WEBSITE (comercial)

Hi Folks,

You might like to know that we have got a great new web site with free down
loadable video's, short flash video and Instructions for those like me you
have tossed them in the rubbish (before using the tool).
Products are now available worldwide, with three USA outlets (check out the
stockists).
I have also had 30 years Woodturning experiance if you have any question
please feel free to drop me a line.

website
http://shop.woodcut-tools.com

Cheers Ken

tom

Gawd, Ken's English sucks. Tom

>.

Smells like! Looks like! tastes like SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM
"SPAM Woodcut Fools 2000 Ltd SPAM " wrote in
message ...
Hi Folks,

Let me SPAM you

website
http://spam.woodcut-fools.co.nz

Cheers Ken the SPAMER

Darrell Feltmate

Prior to heading for the site, this is not spam folks. The group allows
people to post commercial news every two weeks. Also I have found Ken and
the folks at Wood-cut to knowledgable and helpful. The products are good
too. Just a satisfied customer here and a person that does not mind hearing
about inovative products for wood turning.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

George

"Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

You might like to know that we have got a great new web site with free
down
loadable video's, short flash video and Instructions for those like me you
have tossed them in the rubbish (before using the tool).

Instructions and parts lists should be on every site. I usually read the
paper ones before using anything (Polish, you know), but then they become
part of the clutter on the top of wherever I set them, and can become a
convenient coaster for a wet whatever without even thinking.

Keep the old ones available, not just the ones for the "new and improved"
stuff. It's folks who get your stuff second hand who will need them most.

>.

Ken IS A SPAMMER he uses "Friends" and business associates copies THEIR
IDEAS and premots them as his own.

Ken can not be trusted

(also posted under WOODSPAMS NEW WEBSITE)
Prior to heading for the site, this is not spam folks. The group allows
people to post commercial news every two weeks. Also I have found Ken and
the folks at Wood-cut to knowledgable and helpful. The products are good
too. Just a satisfied customer here and a person that does not mind
hearing
about inovative products for wood turning.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
Truro, NS Canada
www.aroundthewoods.com

tom

Site's well done, though. Tom

W Canaday

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:17:59 +1300, Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales wrote:

Hi Folks,

You might like to know that we have got a great new web site with free
down loadable video's, short flash video and Instructions for those like
me you have tossed them in the rubbish (before using the tool). Products
are now available worldwide, with three USA outlets (check out the
stockists).
I have also had 30 years Woodturning experiance if you have any question
please feel free to drop me a line.

website
http://shop.woodcut-tools.com

Cheers Ken

MOSTLY good website (great currency conversion feature!) and you have me
itching for your Pro-forme tooling.

However, I noticed a "September only" special still posted. Is it still
September in NZ?

I also noticed that the person who claimed you were spamming the group, is
himself a spammer.

Darrell's right. Your posting is an acceptable use of the group. The
whiner needs to go back to his corner and just watch the woodturners do
their work a while longer.

Bill

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Andrew Barss

Default WOODSPAMS NEW WEBSITE SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM

"." wrote:
: Ken IS A SPAMMER he uses "Friends" and business associates copies THEIR
: IDEAS and premots them as his own.

Examples?

And do you spellcheck your emails?

: Ken can not be trusted

And you are who exactly? Anonymous accusations on Usenet are
worth the paper they're printed on.

-- Andy Barss