W Canaday

Default WOODCUTS NEW WEBSITE (comercial)

On Fri, 07 Oct 2005 14:17:59 +1300, Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales wrote:

Hi Folks,

You might like to know that we have got a great new web site with free
down loadable video's, short flash video and Instructions for those like
me you have tossed them in the rubbish (before using the tool). Products
are now available worldwide, with three USA outlets (check out the
stockists).
I have also had 30 years Woodturning experiance if you have any question
please feel free to drop me a line.

website
http://shop.woodcut-tools.com

Cheers Ken

MOSTLY good website (great currency conversion feature!) and you have me
itching for your Pro-forme tooling.

However, I noticed a "September only" special still posted. Is it still
September in NZ?

I also noticed that the person who claimed you were spamming the group, is
himself a spammer.

Darrell's right. Your posting is an acceptable use of the group. The
whiner needs to go back to his corner and just watch the woodturners do
their work a while longer.

Bill