George

"Woodcut tools 2000 Ltd sales" wrote in message
Hi Folks,

You might like to know that we have got a great new web site with free
down
loadable video's, short flash video and Instructions for those like me you
have tossed them in the rubbish (before using the tool).

Instructions and parts lists should be on every site. I usually read the
paper ones before using anything (Polish, you know), but then they become
part of the clutter on the top of wherever I set them, and can become a
convenient coaster for a wet whatever without even thinking.

Keep the old ones available, not just the ones for the "new and improved"
stuff. It's folks who get your stuff second hand who will need them most.