Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Keith Young

Default Beale Buffing

Hi

I have the beale system with out the motor.
The three buffers are motor mounted so I got a used two speed motor. Problem
is... the buffers keep comming off the shaft. I checked to see if the
direction of the motor was the same as the thread on the buffer screw and it
is and should be self tightening.

Question ? The buffers have a bolt and a screw and nut thru them to keep
the buffer in place. Should I remove the nut, before screwing it on the
adapter shaft?

Keith in Newfoundland