Default buffing & polishing

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member to this site. I am trying to open my own
home business that deals with buffing & polishing automotive wheels,
small Harley Davidson parts and other metals that need maintenance. I
have a small 3/4HP for my smaller parts, but this is not what I want to
use for wheels.

In the mid 80's, I used a type of buffer called a "MAG BUF" that
let you attach the rim to it and keep it secured while you worked
around the rim. I have tried many internet searches and I cant find
any information of the actual buffer or the maker.

If anyone has information on where to look or can point me in the
right direction to find a similar product for buffing and polishing
rims, PLEASE help me out. I thank all for reading this.

Best Regards,
Mike.