Keith Young

The directions say to mount the motor so as the shaft is turning
anti-clockwise. Is this possible as every way that i can imagine mounting it
the shaft will still be turning clockwise. I was told it was a two speed
motor. white in the centre to one side and white in the centre to the other
side, are the two different speeds.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks
Keith

"Keith Young" wrote in message
Hi

I have the beale system with out the motor.
The three buffers are motor mounted so I got a used two speed motor.
Problem is... the buffers keep comming off the shaft. I checked to see if
the direction of the motor was the same as the thread on the buffer screw
and it is and should be self tightening.

Question ? The buffers have a bolt and a screw and nut thru them to keep
the buffer in place. Should I remove the nut, before screwing it on the
adapter shaft?

Keith in Newfoundland