Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Dave

Default Measuring set opinion please

I am new to wood turning and want to buy a caliper and divider set. What
size do you folks recommend 8 or 10 inch? I want to learn to turn bowls and
spindles. I'm not interested in turning large bowls, just regular size.
Thanks for your help.

Measuring power consumption Bob Eager UK diy 20 May 25th 05 01:59 AM
Old Craftsman Stick Welder Opinion Art Metalworking 12 April 8th 05 07:11 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Buy American? Starrett measuring tools..... Jay Pique Woodworking 62 September 11th 04 04:29 AM
Basement Buddy water pressusure sump pump opinion Ace Home Repair 7 January 27th 04 12:23 AM