Steve Worcester

Default Micro-mesh buying

As many of you know, I have been selling premium sandpaper for several
years now adding products from time to time.

I have been thinking about Micro-mesh as it is a premium product that
fits in great with my product line and am thinking about becoming a
distributor for their products.

I was wondering from those of you who buy micro-mesh, where do you buy
it and in what sizes.
If you could answer here, or drop me an email to the address below, I
would appreciate it

Thanks - Steve

www.turningwood.com

Raised Mesh for BBQ Grille hs UK diy 2 March 28th 05 01:59 AM
Would appreciate some first time home buying advice..re home inspection and negotiation Stephen Huckaby Home Repair 33 February 13th 05 01:28 PM
buying machinery for a shop David Cannaday Woodworking 17 July 28th 04 08:08 PM
Looking for IC901 (CXD9528S) micro or scrapped chassis for Sony/Dell 17" flat CRT Jason D. Electronics Repair 0 December 6th 03 04:47 AM
Think twice before buying a Stots dovetail jig. MRe Woodworking 16 October 28th 03 04:45 PM