Lobby Dosser

Default Here's some interesting turning

Stumbled on this while looking for other stuff:

http://www.etropolis.com/mini/dkw/index.htm
George

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
Stumbled on this while looking for other stuff:

http://www.etropolis.com/mini/dkw/index.htm

HOW? Incredible stuff.

Lobby Dosser

"George" george@least wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
Stumbled on this while looking for other stuff:

http://www.etropolis.com/mini/dkw/index.htm

HOW? Incredible stuff.

I assume with great care and a lot of patience. 'Course we're not seeing
the bowls that blew up. )

Guy could turn out a Lot of product with just a log or two!
mac davis

On Thu, 26 May 2005 18:30:52 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

"George" george@least wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
Stumbled on this while looking for other stuff:

http://www.etropolis.com/mini/dkw/index.htm

HOW? Incredible stuff.

I assume with great care and a lot of patience. 'Course we're not seeing
the bowls that blew up. )

Guy could turn out a Lot of product with just a log or two!

I want to see his bowl gouges!
needles with modified ends??

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Lobby Dosser

wrote:

"George" george@least wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
Stumbled on this while looking for other stuff:

http://www.etropolis.com/mini/dkw/index.htm

HOW? Incredible stuff.

I assume with great care and a lot of patience. 'Course we're not
seeing the bowls that blew up. )

Guy could turn out a Lot of product with just a log or two!

I want to see his bowl gouges!
needles with modified ends??

I'm guessing jeweler's gravers. That's how I'd do it. If I had the
patience. If I could see well enough.

Vacuum chuck would be simple. Bent drinking straw or a length of flexible
tubing.

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

mac davis

On Fri, 27 May 2005 18:50:57 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

I want to see his bowl gouges!
needles with modified ends??

I'm guessing jeweler's gravers. That's how I'd do it. If I had the
patience. If I could see well enough.

Vacuum chuck would be simple. Bent drinking straw or a length of flexible
tubing.

or a drop of rubber cement.. lol

somehow, I don't picture a face plate with tiny screws..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Lobby Dosser

Bob Lewis wrote:

Wonder where he gets his dimes ...\

Probably the same place I get most of my foreign coinage - the local 7-11
or equivalent. )

wrote:

"George" george@least wrote:

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message

Stumbled on this while looking for other stuff:

http://www.etropolis.com/mini/dkw/index.htm

HOW? Incredible stuff.

I assume with great care and a lot of patience. 'Course we're not
seeing the bowls that blew up. )

Guy could turn out a Lot of product with just a log or two!

I want to see his bowl gouges!
needles with modified ends??

I'm guessing jeweler's gravers. That's how I'd do it. If I had the
patience. If I could see well enough.

Vacuum chuck would be simple. Bent drinking straw or a length of
flexible tubing.

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

George

"Lobby Dosser" wrote in message
newsGzne.11947$Vm4.11268@trnddc01...
Bob Lewis wrote:

Wonder where he gets his dimes ...\

Probably the same place I get most of my foreign coinage - the local 7-11
or equivalent. )

Bank sent one of those take it or leave it notices announcing foreign
currency exchange fees. I'm waiting for them to try and charge me on a
pocket moose....

turning cedar riverrat Woodturning 11 May 27th 05 04:27 AM
Lucubrating on historical value of turning Owen Lowe Woodturning 33 April 1st 05 02:50 PM
Wood Turning lathe vintage book FA LindaBeynon Woodturning 1 March 16th 05 12:26 AM
Turning Ceramic Material on a Lathe Terry G Metalworking 28 February 26th 05 01:07 PM
Pen Turning Initial Shopping List Mike in Mystic Woodturning 0 March 19th 04 08:31 PM