Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"raden" wrote in message
In message .com,
writes
Doctor Evil wrote:
"Andy Hall" wrote in message

This is exactly like the six stages of a project:

1 - Enthusiasm
2 - Disillusionment
3 - Panic
4 - Hunt the guilty
5 - Blame the innocent
6 - Reward for those who had nothing to do with it

Lord Hall, I have ran many projects and never had any of those

6
above.

That thought would scare me.

All on time and on budget.

Unusual for building projects to have 6 in a row ontime and on

budget.
And when people like yourself are involved it is a miracle if one

per
lifetime comes in on time and on budget.

Every time you make these claims you unwittingly tell us just how

much
drevil you talk. Another one for the drevil drivel thread.

I reckon somebody decked him for being a **** when he was a kid at
school, and he's never been right since

Maxie! Refrain! No one would dare do a thing. Maxie, everything I do

is
on
time and on budget.

It probably is if you don't do anything.

That was very profound Maxie, very profound. Maxie, so all your projects
are on T&B?

You made the claim, ******** as usual I suppose

Maxie, I claim to be always on T&B. I am that way.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
raden

In message , Doctor Evil
writes

As in twaddle and ******** I presume

--
geoff
Andy Hall

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 22:37:22 +0100, Hugo Nebula
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 02:01:41 +0100, a particular chimpanzee named Andy
Hall randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 00:55:33 +0100, Hugo Nebula
wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 16:05:56 +0100, a particular chimpanzee named Andy
Hall randomly hit the keyboard and produced:

The contractor needs to have done the work in order to self certify
it. How can he do that legally if part was not done by him?

That's more to do with NICEIC's rules than anything contained in the
Approved Document.

What about the Approved Document paragraph 0.8 though?

I'm sorry. I misread your original post as saying that the contractor
needs to have done the work to _certify_ it. Although the bit you
quote doesn't make it obvious that the person or co. that designs,
installs, inspects or tests the work has to be the same.

Exactly. As I read it, the design, execution and inspection can be
different individuals or the same, but all must be Competent Persons
in the self certification scheme sense. There isn't a provision (on
the self certification track), as I read it, for the installation to
be not by a Competent Person if the inspection is. That was the
original point.

OTOH, if a person who is not a Competent Person does the work, he can
go the building notice route. Following this, the implication is that
a Competent Person (subcontract from the LA) will inspect.

It does seem rather odd, but that appears to be how the doc. is
written.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

Every time you make these claims you unwittingly tell us just

how
much
drevil you talk. Another one for the drevil drivel thread.

I reckon somebody decked him for being a **** when he was a kid

at
school, and he's never been right since

Maxie! Refrain! No one would dare do a thing. Maxie, everything I

do
is
on
time and on budget.

It probably is if you don't do anything.

That was very profound Maxie, very profound. Maxie, so all your

projects
are on T&B?

You made the claim, ******** as usual I suppose

Maxie, I claim to be always on T&B. I am that way.

As in twaddle and ******** I presume

Good one Maxie. I bet they thought about that for a few hours and had
advise from your mates too.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Doctor Evil wrote:
I know one kid who went on a Corgi course. To get your badge you need a
letter from a company to say you have a had I think 6 months experience.
His dad was self employed and took him along for 6 months. He is now
out by himself. Some unsuspecting person will think he is fully
experienced. I would never allow him near my house. That is corgi for
you.

Why would you ever need a plumber or corgi type near your house - given
your claims to know more about it than anyone?

--
*We waste time, so you don't have to *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.

raden

In message , Doctor Evil
writes
That was very profound Maxie, very profound. Maxie, so all your

projects
are on T&B?

You made the claim, ******** as usual I suppose

Maxie, I claim to be always on T&B. I am that way.

As in twaddle and ******** I presume

Good one Maxie. I bet they thought about that for a few hours and had
advise from your mates too.

I presume you meant advice

Even if you spout twaddle and ********, at least learn to spell

--
geoff
Doctor Evil

Maxie, I have: twaddle and ********. All spelded proper.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
raden

In message , Doctor Evil
writes

You are all twaddle and ******** you illiterate ****
--
geoff
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Even if you spout twaddle and ********, at least learn to spell

Maxie, I have: twaddle and ********. All spelded proper.

You are all twaddle and ******** you illiterate ****

Maxie, I spelded everything all proper. Appalling behaviour from you here,
now behave.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Bob Eager

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:18:38 UTC, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Even if you spout twaddle and ********, at least learn to spell

Maxie, I have: twaddle and ********. All spelded proper.

You are all twaddle and ******** you illiterate ****

Maxie, I spelded everything all proper. Appalling behaviour from you here,
now behave.

I advise you to spell 'advice' properly in the future, then.

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

Doctor Evil

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:18:38 UTC, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Even if you spout twaddle and ********, at least learn to spell

Maxie, I have: twaddle and ********. All spelded proper.

You are all twaddle and ******** you illiterate ****

Maxie, I spelded everything all proper. Appalling behaviour from you

here,
now behave.

I advise you to spell 'advice' properly in the future, then.

I am the world's best speller.

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:18:38 UTC, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Even if you spout twaddle and ********, at least learn to spell

Maxie, I have: twaddle and ********. All spelded proper.

You are all twaddle and ******** you illiterate ****

Maxie, I spelded everything all proper. Appalling behaviour from you

here,
now behave.

I advise you to spell 'advice' properly in the future, then.

I am the world's best speller.

You're an illiterate arsehole

--
dIMM
Doctor Evil

wrote in message news
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"Bob Eager" wrote in message
On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 23:18:38 UTC, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

"raden" wrote in message

Even if you spout twaddle and ********, at least learn to spell

Maxie, I have: twaddle and ********. All spelded proper.

You are all twaddle and ******** you illiterate ****

Maxie, I spelded everything all proper. Appalling behaviour from you

here,
now behave.

I advise you to spell 'advice' properly in the future, then.

I am the world's best speller.

You're an illiterate arsehole

dIMM

This is disgusting. Maxie, Dim Lin, the Oriental enchantress, is playing at
the keyboard again. I thought you had her on the barrow to keep her
occupied?

Plagiarism Kirk Woodturning 118 March 9th 05 12:04 PM
Part P - new cable colours CRB UK diy 50 November 30th 04 11:13 PM
Home Inspection Careers A-Pro Home Inspection Home Repair 1 November 26th 04 11:49 AM
Moisture Cure Urethane (Moisture Cured Urethane) Moshe Woodworking 6 September 5th 03 05:50 PM
Forthcoming Building Regulations on electrical work (Part P) Andrew McKay UK diy 42 July 30th 03 08:05 AM