KJR

Default Replacement Bed Legs

As the subject says,

can anyone suggest where I might be able to obtain some repcement
legs (4), which were lost in a recent move, for a bed.

Nothing fancy, just your average 6 inch tall black plastic or wood
with a captive "bolt" which screws into the base of the bed.

TIA,

KJR
Keith G. Powell

"KJR" wrote in message
As the subject says,

can anyone suggest where I might be able to obtain some repcement
legs (4), which were lost in a recent move, for a bed.

Nothing fancy, just your average 6 inch tall black plastic or wood
with a captive "bolt" which screws into the base of the bed.

TIA,

KJR

Look around for houses/flats being refurbished. There may be a bed in a skip
or lying outside or dumped on waste ground or countryside.

Look around your local recycling facility.

Keith G. Powell

Malcolm Stewart

"KJR" wrote in message
As the subject says,

can anyone suggest where I might be able to obtain some repcement
legs (4), which were lost in a recent move, for a bed.

My bed's legs have simply come adrift due to what I'll leave to your
imagination, so I use bricks in their place. (They're rather nice
"hand-made" bricks...)

--
M Stewart
Milton Keynes, UK

Magician

Hi

You can buy wood screws which are half woodscrew, half bolt quite
easily. Get 4 of these and any timber you like can be used.

Dave

Loose chair legs Joe Barta Woodworking 13 September 26th 19 07:44 PM
New Construction vs Replacement Windows? Jeremy Robbins Home Repair 3 September 22nd 04 03:10 PM
Replacement plastic drawer slides needed Timothy Lee Woodworking 7 July 16th 04 04:54 AM
Jotul Legs Paul Moloney UK diy 0 March 28th 04 12:55 PM
If glue is stronger than the wood, do you need to use screws when attaching legs to a table? YJJim Woodworking 3 December 18th 03 03:29 PM