Old March 28th 04, 12:55 PM
Paul Moloney

Default Jotul Legs

Having just bought a used Jotul F3 need to find some shorter legs - i.e. I
have the 200mm (8 inch) legs and need to find some (preferably 4!) 150mm (6
inch) legs.

Does anyone have some - or know where I can get some at sensible prices?
(or who would like to swap their short legs for my long legs...

Cheers

Paul