Default Domestic hot water flow problem

When we turn on hot water tap first thing in morning, or shower, water
flows for about minute, stops or slows right down, then after few
minutes begins to flow again, but often need to turn tap/shower full on
before get hot water, then comes out at a rush. When happens with
shower the shower cable and head violently shake as water gushes out
where moments before there was a trickle. Now we find the shower is
constantly dripping. What need do...are these problems connected? Hot
water and heating through Worcester Bosch combie boiler.

Ed Sirett

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:29:32 -0800, rdm wrote:

When we turn on hot water tap first thing in morning, or shower, water
flows for about minute, stops or slows right down, then after few
minutes begins to flow again, but often need to turn tap/shower full on
before get hot water, then comes out at a rush. When happens with
shower the shower cable and head violently shake as water gushes out
where moments before there was a trickle. Now we find the shower is
constantly dripping. What need do...are these problems connected? Hot
water and heating through Worcester Bosch combie boiler.

A bit more info is required:

Please describe the behaviour of the kitchen sink tap in the morning.
Do you still have any storage cisterns still in use even though you have a
combi boiler?

Ed Sirett wrote:
[...]

No problem with kitchen sink tap in morning. Water starts as tepid and
becomes hot without any gurgling or shaking. We don't have any storage
cisterns, no hot or cold.
R.

Surface ground water problem [email protected] Home Repair 2 July 9th 04 07:53 PM
need hot water FAST PV Home Repair 38 January 30th 04 01:15 AM
Why is this a bad idea? Mike Hibbert UK diy 18 August 28th 03 11:59 PM