Junior Member

Location: Suffolk
Send a message via MSN to hoopla
Default Overstock Kitchen Doors

I have got a pallet of solid antique oak kitchen doors with enough for 2 or 3 kitchens. While I have had them on EBay everyone wanted a cheap cheap doors not solid timber doors. Does any one know if there is a dealer or group that would buy these as a job lot. I can supply carcases to order to match them but it's just a shame that they are sitting in the warehouse in the boxes ready to go without being in some ones home.

Sad really, nice doors.