raden

Default The real Dr Evil

DIMM has competition in UKRM

"Dear all,

Its has been along time since I have had the pleasure of talking to one
and all.
In the time I have been away I have been buried in my work, becoming a
parent and having sex with the same person for over 3 years. Alot to be
getting on with!!
I have still got my Thundercat which is now getting more use now,
because I have moved with the family back from Derby to Knaresborough
closer to my parents for babysitting duties......They do have a use
after all!!

I hope everyone is well and staying Sunny Side Up!!

Regards

DrEvil"

--
geoff
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
raden wrote:

DIMM has competition in UKRM

snip

and having sex with the same person for over 3 years

Shouldn't that be hand?

--
*Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message

DIMM has competition in UKRM

"Dear all,

Its has been along time since I have had the pleasure of talking to one
and all.
In the time I have been away I have been buried in my work, becoming a
parent and having sex with the same person for over 3 years. Alot to be
getting on with!!
I have still got my Thundercat which is now getting more use now,
because I have moved with the family back from Derby to Knaresborough
closer to my parents for babysitting duties......They do have a use
after all!!

I hope everyone is well and staying Sunny Side Up!!

Regards

DrEvil"

Maxie, you wrote all that, not Doctor Evil. You really want to be Doctor
Evil don't you? Have you really moved to Knaresborough? Wow Maxie, wow!

Does Dim Lin, the oriental enchantress really have a competition in UKRM?
Maxie!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Doctor Evil

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
raden wrote:

DIMM has competition in UKRM

snip

and having sex with the same person for over 3 years

Shouldn't that be hand?

Maxie, this unadulterated piece of unmitigated **** is degrading your Dim
Lin, the Oriental enchantress. Act Maxie, act right now.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
raden

In message , Doctor Evil
writes

raden wrote:

DIMM has competition in UKRM

snip

and having sex with the same person for over 3 years

Shouldn't that be hand?

Maxie, this unadulterated piece of unmitigated **** is degrading your Dim
Lin, the Oriental enchantress. Act Maxie, act right now.

I reckon that even the dIMM one's hand refuses to have sex with him

--
geoff

Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Evil
writes

raden wrote:

DIMM has competition in UKRM

snip

and having sex with the same person for over 3 years

Shouldn't that be hand?

Maxie, this unadulterated piece of unmitigated **** is degrading your Dim
Lin, the Oriental enchantress. Act Maxie, act right now.

I reckon that even the dIMM one's hand refuses to have sex with him

Maxie, you have lost the plot. Such poor morality.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
John Rumm

raden wrote:

DIMM has competition in UKRM

Aha, cought on film, but which one is this:

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/DimmWagon.jpg

--
Cheers,

John.

Andy Hall

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 02:32:33 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

raden wrote:

DIMM has competition in UKRM

Aha, cought on film, but which one is this:

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/DimmWagon.jpg

That's even better than the one with the hacksaw. I can't make out
the car, though... an old Volvo?

Who's that in the back?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
Andy Hall wrote:
That's even better than the one with the hacksaw. I can't make out
the car, though... an old Volvo?

Think it's a Lada - based on an old Fiat model.

--
*If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.
John Rumm

Andy Hall wrote:

That's even better than the one with the hacksaw. I can't make out
the car, though... an old Volvo?

As Dave said, old Lada... running on fully synthetic chip fat ;-)

Twas from he http://www.chez.com/jacky/goodies/lada.jpg

Who's that in the back?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...3Doff%26sa%3DN

Fire engine probably ;-)

(don't know about the back, but you read the visor for the passenger ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

raden

In message , John
Rumm writes
Andy Hall wrote:

That's even better than the one with the hacksaw. I can't make out
the car, though... an old Volvo?

As Dave said, old Lada... running on fully synthetic chip fat ;-)

Twas from he http://www.chez.com/jacky/goodies/lada.jpg

Who's that in the back?

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...fighters.org/i
mages/photos/submissions/1767%2520smoke%2520shot.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ww
w.cdf-firefighters.org/photogallery/Photos/photos.htm&h=478&w=720&sz=11&
tbnid=tfEUUUZ9Bl8J:&tbnh=92&tbnw=139&start=60&pre v=/images%3Fq%3Dsmoke%2
6start%3D40%26svnum%3D50%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26safe %3Doff%26sa%3DN

Fire engine probably ;-)

There's a thumbnail, but "Page not found"

How about using tinyurl for something like that

--
geoff
John Rumm

raden wrote:

There's a thumbnail, but "Page not found"

yup realise that, the original seems to have gone away, hence why I
posted the thumbnail link.

How about using tinyurl for something like that

If you are that fussed (it is after all mainly a photo of smoke!) I have
put a copy he

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/smoke%20shot.jpg

--
Cheers,

John.

Doctor Evil

wrote:

raden wrote:

DIMM has competition in UKRM

Aha, cought on film, but which one is this:

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/DimmWagon.jpg

That's even better than the one with the hacksaw. I can't make out
the car, though... an old Volvo?

Who's that in the back?

Lord Hall of course.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download
Andy Hall

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:48:17 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

raden wrote:

DIMM has competition in UKRM

Aha, cought on film, but which one is this:

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/DimmWagon.jpg

That's even better than the one with the hacksaw. I can't make out
the car, though... an old Volvo?

Who's that in the back?

Lord Hall of course.

On closer examination, I think it's your Gucci sunshade.

Aren't the fake Ray Bans good enough?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
Doctor Evil

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 09:48:17 +0100, "Doctor Evil"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

raden wrote:

DIMM has competition in UKRM

Aha, cought on film, but which one is this:

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/DimmWagon.jpg

That's even better than the one with the hacksaw. I can't make out
the car, though... an old Volvo?

Who's that in the back?

Lord Hall of course.

On closer examination, I think it's your Gucci sunshade.

Aren't the fake Ray Bans good enough?

Ray Bans? tsk, tsk, tsk.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download

raden

In message , John
Rumm writes
raden wrote:

There's a thumbnail, but "Page not found"

yup realise that, the original seems to have gone away, hence why I
posted the thumbnail link.

How about using tinyurl for something like that

If you are that fussed (it is after all mainly a photo of smoke!) I
have put a copy he

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/smoke%20shot.jpg

That's better

--
geoff
John Rumm

Andy Hall wrote:

Aha, cought on film, but which one is this:

http://www.internode.co.uk/temp/DimmWagon.jpg

That's even better than the one with the hacksaw. I can't make out
the car, though... an old Volvo?

Who's that in the back?

I have uploaded a higher res version, try now...

--
Cheers,

John.