Doctor Evil

"raden" wrote in message

DIMM has competition in UKRM

"Dear all,

Its has been along time since I have had the pleasure of talking to one
and all.
In the time I have been away I have been buried in my work, becoming a
parent and having sex with the same person for over 3 years. Alot to be
getting on with!!
I have still got my Thundercat which is now getting more use now,
because I have moved with the family back from Derby to Knaresborough
closer to my parents for babysitting duties......They do have a use
after all!!

I hope everyone is well and staying Sunny Side Up!!

Regards

DrEvil"

Maxie, you wrote all that, not Doctor Evil. You really want to be Doctor
Evil don't you? Have you really moved to Knaresborough? Wow Maxie, wow!

Does Dim Lin, the oriental enchantress really have a competition in UKRM?
Maxie!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download