Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
raden

Default The real Dr Evil

DIMM has competition in UKRM

"Dear all,

Its has been along time since I have had the pleasure of talking to one
and all.
In the time I have been away I have been buried in my work, becoming a
parent and having sex with the same person for over 3 years. Alot to be
getting on with!!
I have still got my Thundercat which is now getting more use now,
because I have moved with the family back from Derby to Knaresborough
closer to my parents for babysitting duties......They do have a use
after all!!

I hope everyone is well and staying Sunny Side Up!!

Regards

DrEvil"

--
geoff