Pete

Default Source for black matt acrylic sheet (small qty)

After years of thinking about it! Ive finally decided to build a new hood
for the aquarium (never happy with the original and have never finalised the
design of the replacement untill now), rather than use wood (and the issues
with moisture etc ) I have decided to keep to plastic as the original is.

I have worked out the design is but I am unsure where to source the
materials. This would need to be matt black (original has a matt "rough"
design)

For the hood facings I require a small supply (about 3 pcs) of flat acrylic
strip, about 8-10cm wide and about 1m long. Thickness is not critical, so
about 2-3mm should do. Plus the lids, which would be (2pc) about 1m long,
and 15cm wide.

Ideally I could also do with a with a piece of "square" acrylic bar, size
not too important for the internal frame (lip), something around 10mm square
should do it (colour not important as it is unseen)

Can anyone suggest a supplier or source?

Andy Hall

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 22:51:55 GMT, "Pete" wrote:

[...]

A local signwriting firm or RS Components

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl