r.p.mcmurphy

Default RIde on mower dumper trailer?

doing a lot of work in the garden...and my 12 yearold is tired of moving
wheelbarrowfulls of stuff around...so im looking for somat to make life
easier for him! i have a ride on mower and am wondering if anyone knows if
anyone makes mini dumper trailers that will hook on the back?

Steve

Peter Stockdale

"r.p.mcmurphy" wrote in message
doing a lot of work in the garden...and my 12 yearold is tired of moving
wheelbarrowfulls of stuff around...so im looking for somat to make life
easier for him! i have a ride on mower and am wondering if anyone knows
if anyone makes mini dumper trailers that will hook on the back?

Steve

If you are rich - try

http://www.minitrac.co.uk/English/Ou...ccCat21-30.htm

where there is tipper at £exorbitant !

I just use a non tipper behind mine and hand empty it.

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com

The Natural Philosopher

r.p.mcmurphy wrote:

doing a lot of work in the garden...and my 12 yearold is tired of moving
wheelbarrowfulls of stuff around...so im looking for somat to make life
easier for him! i have a ride on mower and am wondering if anyone knows if
anyone makes mini dumper trailers that will hook on the back?

Steve

Ive got one certainly.It was a westwood I think. The mower got nicked,
but they left the trailer :-)

About 120 quid IIRC.

Anoter option is to get a full sized trailer and fit a tow ball to the
ride on.

Rick

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:36:46 -0000, "r.p.mcmurphy"
wrote:

doing a lot of work in the garden...and my 12 yearold is tired of moving
wheelbarrowfulls of stuff around...so im looking for somat to make life
easier for him! i have a ride on mower and am wondering if anyone knows if
anyone makes mini dumper trailers that will hook on the back?

Steve

You will find quad bike trailers on eBay, amoung other places. You can
get the halfords type trailers for 50 quid, 2nd hand.

I got a bobcat to solve this issue, but then I have 10's of tonnes of
stuff to shift .....

Rick

Trailer Brakes desperado Metalworking 2 January 31st 05 07:26 PM
The IDEAL Machinery Moving Trailer? dhost Metalworking 0 February 11th 04 11:02 PM
The IDEAL Machinery Moving Trailer? Too_Many_Tools Metalworking 56 January 12th 04 06:01 PM
Small trailer plans John Rumm UK diy 8 August 16th 03 04:39 PM
OT - Unbraked trailer safety requirements *Secondary Couplings* Richard Savage UK diy 0 July 19th 03 02:12 PM