Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
paulr

Default mitre cutting worktop upstands

Hi all,

I`ve started trying to mitre cut a worktop upstand in our kitchen but
its proving to be more difficult than I thought.
Because its 100mm high i`m using a mitre block of the same height. But
it isnt particularly accurate as the slot for the blade is about 5mm
wide so it can move.
Anyone got any suggestions on what to use instead?

thanks